Sunday, September 1, 2013

Facebook Timeline Covers

I've been busy designing Facebook timeline covers. Many are completely designed and rendered 100% by me, and others use a combination of digital elements that I purchased a commercial license to use in my designs. My intent is that these are an affordable way for everyone to pretty up their timeline banner. Below is a small sampling:



I enjoy making these because they are quick, and give me the opportunity to play around with color, layering, and composition without being on a deadline, as I often find myself with my other interests (photo editing, ordering etc.) Next week I have several days off in a row and I'm hoping to use some of that time to jazz around in Illustrator and design more elements of my own. I try not to get discouraged by the large number of digital artists out there. I tell myself there is room enough for everybody!

In the meantime I'm adding new timeline banners to my Etsy Shop daily. I hope you'll stop by! Maybe there is a design you would like for your own timeline!

No comments:

Post a Comment